In Love with a Mediterranean Climate: Souvenir and Wrap-Up

When we went to Italy, the first thing I noticed was plants. They were everywhere! Spilling from balconies, planted in public parks, growing out of walls, on restaurant patios. Everywhere I looked,there were plants. Each week, I’m sharing a different aspect of the plants I saw in Italy. Last week it was flowers. This week, I’m wrapping up and sharing my favorite souvenir from our honeymoon!

Thanks to all who followed my botanical side tour of Italy! Even though I'm out of photos to share with you here, I'm still living the vacation at home with some fresh flowers in my favorite souvenir - this little Tuscan pitcher!


This was a premixed bouquet at Whole Foods...not too expensive given how long it's lasted and how bright and cheery it is!


P.S. If you've missed any of the posts in this series, you can see them all by clicking on the tag "Italian flora" below!

No comments:

Post a Comment