Weekend Links

Last weekend, Mike and I went to Arches National Park - one of our favorite spots for hiking! The sun was shining, the weather was perfect, and we had a great time. Spring is easily my favorite season of all.

Knitting

I love everything Kate Davies does, and these tea towels are no exception! Also, I'm loving this stitch pattern for a cowl, and the details on this sweater. So much to knit, so little time!

DIY

This is a great tutorial for a lavender linen spray. I wonder what other scents I could try with this?

Gardening

My little veggie seedlings made it through the long weekend without drying out, and soon it will be time to harden them off and plant them outside. There's still time to start seeds for the spring planting season, and if you're wondering how to do it, here's a great tutorial. They've got everything covered!

Cooking

This heavenly hummus wrap from the Pioneer Woman looks heavenly indeed! Anybody know of some good, gluten-free wraps that are also flexible enough to make a big wrap?

What caught your eye last week?

No comments:

Post a Comment