Knitting Goals 2014: April Update

This year, I resolved to do something fun. You can check out my knitting goals for 2014 here.

I just had a wicked thought that I'd play an April Fool's prank on you guys and say that I'd quit knitting for good, but that's just not funny!

March was a busy month, filled with trips, visits from in-laws, and workin' overtime. Not much time for knitting in between, except on our two weekend trips, because Mike kindly drove so I could have some much-needed knitting time.


In March, I managed to knit five blanket squares, and one and a half socks. The socks are actually coming along quickly, despite the fine gauge. You can't really see it in the photo, but there's a little cable detail along both edges of the sock - not unlike what I did for Ice Glider, but on a smaller scale, a different cable design, and on both the right and left sides of each sock. So totally different, but exactly the same, if you know what I mean.

What are you knitting right now?


No comments:

Post a Comment