Weekend Links

This weekend was gorgeous. I got up before dawn both days, and hopped on over to a local park to practice my photography skills. And there was lots of cooking for the upcoming week, a massage, and digging in the dirt. A fantastic weekend, all around.

Knitting

If you're a fan of Sherlock like I am, then you'll love this pillow. And, about this time of year, I get visions of knitting hundreds of tiny things like this and this, and decorating my house with them. (Maybe someday...) Lastly, I don't understand this at all, but it is cool.

DIY

If you're into photography, you probably know that backlit photos are all the rage right now. Here are some great tips on how to make that happen.

Gardening

I finally got my gardening mojo back! Last weekend was about clearing out weeds, prepping the soil with mulch and compost, and getting a few seeds started. I love this website for everything - the seed-starting calculator, her monthly list of garden chores, her stories. Everything.

Cooking

It's been ages since I've had pasta shells. These look amazing. Anyone know of some good gluten-free pasta shells?


...and just because we're never quite sure, here's the best time to book a plane ticket.


What links caught your eye last weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment