This Week at the Wheeler Farm Farmer's Market

The farmer's market is winding down - only a few more weeks to go. When I go to the market, it's easy to see why fall harvests are such a big deal - you can still get tomatoes, peppers, squash, and melons, but the cool season veggies are coming in too. So much to choose from! I might have splurged a little, but a lot of it is going to hang out in the freezer to help me not miss the market so much in the winter months.



Here's what I got:



  • Decorative corn
  • Mini pumpkins (for decorating)
  • Kale
  • Potatoes
  • Pearl onions
  • Onions
  • Bell pepper
  • Radishes
  • Apples
  • Cantaloupe
  • Tomatoes
  • Gluten free bread
  • Raspberries
  • Soup bone
  • Ribs
  • Ground beef

Total Cost: About $70

Check back tomorrow to see my plans for all these goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment