P.S. Monday's dinner is not from the cookbook, but I wanted to keep with the French theme. And how can you have a French-themed week without crepes?
- Charred Corn, Shrimp, and Tarragon Crepes (using farmer's market corn)
- Beouf bourgingnon (using farmer's market beef, stew bones, and baby onions)
- Quiche Lorraine (using farmer's market cheese)
- Steak and aligot (cheesy mashed potatoes) (using farmer's market beef, potatoes from a few weeks ago, and cheese)
- Tian de courgettes (zucchini gratin) (using farmer's market zucchini)
- Gluten free chocolate chip cookies