Weekly Meal Plan

This week, I'll be trying recipes out of The Country Cooking of France, by Anne Willan. It's a truly gorgeous book, with recipes for the thinking person, and photographs that make me drool.  I picked it up at my local library, but it's one of those cookbooks I think I can't live without. I'll share more at the end of the week how this little experiment plays out.

P.S. Monday's dinner is not from the cookbook, but I wanted to keep with the French theme. And how can you have a French-themed week without crepes?

Monday


Tuesday

  • Beouf bourgingnon (using farmer's market beef, stew bones, and baby onions)

Wednesday

  • Quiche Lorraine (using farmer's market cheese)

Thursday

  • Steak and aligot (cheesy mashed potatoes) (using farmer's market beef, potatoes from a few weeks ago, and cheese)

Friday

  • Tian de courgettes (zucchini gratin) (using farmer's market zucchini)
Treats
  • Blackberries
  • Cantaloupe
  • Gluten free chocolate chip cookies
Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment