This Week at the Farmer's Market


I have a confession to make: I didn't go to my normal farmer's market this week. Sortof. You see, there is one farmer's market, called the Wasatch Front Farmer's Market. It's held at one location on Saturdays, and another on Sundays. We usually go to the one at Wheeler Farm on Sundays, but this week we had some different plans for Sunday, so I went to the one at Gardner Village on Saturday. It's very similar to my usual spot, but I did get a chance to meet some new vendors!

Anyways, here's what I got:

  • Heirloom tomatoes
  • Fresh, local gala apples
  • Cantaloupe
  • Orange bell peppers
  • Onions
  • Zucchini
  • Round roast 
  • Spaghetti squash
  • Seven ears corn

Total cost: About $45

Stay tuned to see what I'll do with it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment