Yet More Goodies

I'm slowly cooking my way through Gluten-Free Girl Everyday, and boy, is it good. This time around, I made half a recipe of pizza dough. Half of that made two "personal" sized pizzas (they were just a tad big) and the other half made flatbread.


The pizza was topped with garlic butter (instead of tomato sauce) mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, caramelized onions, bacon, and scallions. The crust was crispy on the outside, and chewy on the inside. Just the way I like it.


There was just enough left over for four smallish pieces of naan, something I thought I'd never have again. (At least not that tasted good.) It needed just a touch of salt once it came off the skillet, but it too was excellent.

Like most gluten-free baked goods, these really taste good when they're warm. But boy, are they good.

No comments:

Post a Comment