Getting better

The sweater sleeve is getting better. I had to redesign the entire sleeve, more or less, to get it to fit. Luckily, it didn't take as long (fewer stitches = faster) and gave me some extra leftover yarn for other projects I'm cooking up (again, fewer stitches = less yarn).


And, I've learned that those airplane tray tables are great to prop your tablet up on, as long as you have a case that lets you do it. There's not much I love more than knitting and reading at the same time. I have to admit that I used to think people reading on their tablets were sort of silly (books are made of PAPER!), but now that I don't have to struggle to keep a book open to the right page, I'm a total convert.

If only I could read while I seamed the sleeves, but alas, that requires actual concentration...

No comments:

Post a Comment