And Again

 She's done it again - a cookbook I couldn't wait to read cover-to-cover. As soon as I got my copy of Gluten-Free Girl Everyday, I sat down and read the whole darned thing.


 For a while now, I've been doing everything I can to save time in the kitchen. It's not that I don't love cooking. I do. It's one of my favorite things to do, but a girl can only spend so much time in the kitchen until her clothes stop fitting. Plus, there are a million other things to do, like play with the dog, work in the garden, hike with Mike, knit, read...the list is endless. So I've been cooking up meal components on the weekends to make meals on the weekdays come together in a snap.


Shauna's been doing the same thing so she can spend more time with her beautiful family. Lucky me, because the result is a cookbook filled with recipes I can't wait to try - like the vegetarian chili, the rice-crust quiche, the chocolate chip cookies, and all the different rice and beans recipes.


No comments:

Post a Comment