Weekly Meal Plan (If There Is One)

I know I keep saying I'm so busy and yada, yada, yada. I am, in fact, busy, and I'm so grateful to have a job, however temporary, that pulls me away from this blog, which is a labor of love.

The meal plan this week is simply getting as much ready for Thanksgiving dinner as I possibly can. Dinner will most likely be trimmings from that cooking or eggs on toast or tuna fish sandwiches.

I'm not expecting to get much cooking done today, as another big thing has dramatically changed my schedule. Mike took me to Zion National Park and the Grand Canyon this weekend for a "surprise" anniversary trip. I use quotation marks because I knew where we were going and what the occasion was, but the real surprise was the place he picked to propose-at an overlook of a series of waterfalls. It couldn't have been more perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment