Weekly Meal Plan

I'm in almost over my head - figuratively and literally. I've been working, which really seems to take it out of me, but we're under about two feet of snow right now. (Remind me again why I moved to Utah?) Snow is...not my favorite thing. But Odie loves it. He also loves his new frisbee, and it was a lot of fun to watch him bounding through the snow after it.


I'm only planning four meals this week, because there's a top-secret thing going on this week... 

So this week's meals are super simple, and work mostly with what I already have in the fridge and freezer. I basically only bought broccoli and food for breakfasts and lunches at the store this week. It all starts with ribs...

Meal One: 

Oven-baked BBQ ribs with broccoli and biscuits

Meal Two:

Stir-fry with leftover beef, broccoli, and bell peppers from the freezer. Served over rice.

Meal Three:

Soup with leftover beef.

Meal Four:


I'll be in the kitchen today cooking the ribs, broccoli, biscuits, and rice. Everything else should whip up easily during the week. Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment